Thursday, January 28, 2016

Envato Market Scheduled Maintenance Notice - Database Improvements - Tuesday Feb 2, 7:00AM AEDT (Melbourne time)

Hello Envato Team!

Thank you for improving all the databases!
I wonder if you could take care of one the things we would like to be improved.

I am talking about the name of downloadable audio preview - after hours of searching customers frequently get lost in various previews they have downloaded. They try hard to find where can they find the item again but there is no search based on audio files in the system.

A special topic was created by @AudioTrend where he suggested the solution - I just leave a link to his thoughts, so that he would be heard - http://ift.tt/207cSG3

Hope, my message might be a small catalyst of making the market a little bit better
Thank you again!!

Best regards,

Dmitry aka fortepianoman



from Envato Community Forums - Latest posts http://ift.tt/20wCQj6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment